Argentinian Restaurante in Amsterdam

Since 1982 we have been the most effective Argentinian Restaurante in Amsterdam around the Main for Argentine steaks, Argentine wine and: more. Come and experience the Argentine life-style in Amsterdam!

Grill Steackhouse Maya in Amsterdam -

Delicious Argentinian steaks, delicate Argentinian wines and something more!
The Restaurant Grill Steakhouse Maya is really a typical Argentinean restaurant in Amsterdam and is a guarantee for top notch Argentine steaks and finest Argentine wines. And there's much more. For decades, our restaurant has been an integral part of district offer in Amsterdam, with many guests as well as the best reviews. Not without reason.
In the middle of the primary metropolis, within the beautiful district of Leidseplein, you may enjoy original Argentine specialties. Argentine steaks, that's, Argentine steaks a la parilla, obviously! Many of them, incidentally, work best steaks in Amsterdam and past the city limits.
Our your meals are always fresh, handmade and home created using ingredients directly from Argentina.

Testimonial
“Very nice ribs”
Reviewed 16 June 2016
Great ribs. Price was good for the quality and you will find some cheaper options too. Staff are helpfull and friendly. Has only Argentinian wines that are Ok.

“Best Argentinian Steak House”
Reviewed 07 August 2014
OK, so the waiter might be a such as the "Soup Nazi" from Seinfeld, however when your steak is this cheap and so damn good i assume you can afford to get a little attitude... i have been visting Amsterdam for 10 years now, and each time i make sure i hit up Argentinos to get a filet or sirloin steak at least two times. Their cuts of beef are awesome and cooked flawlessly - no sauce needed! The turnover is high... the service is not for "Food Snobs" used to having their behinds cleaned on their behalf by staff, but it doesn't bother me, a waiter can there be to take my order and serve my food not pay back me pleasantries - i'm there for excellent steaks in a reasonable price...
go for a side of fried onions with your steak!
Visited September 2011

“Good meal close to the action.”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

For some reason there is a thousand Argentinian restaurants in Amsterdam, therefore it is tough to choose. We chose this one on sight because it looked busy coupled with nice decor and gave us a pleasant view of the street. The employees were very friendly as well as the service was very prompt. Both of us ordered a steak special for 11 Euros which came with a small steak, salad and fries, and it hit the location.
To read more about Restaurant Amsterdam go to our new website: this site